Friday, February 1, 2008

Thing 1 continued...

It has been a week now since setting up my blog page, and I have to say that it was easier than I thought it would be. I always figured people took a day to get something like this off the ground and then had to devote a lot of attention and time to managing it.

The most difficult part of the whole process was all the choices. I had no idea what an avatar was and when someone explained it to me I thought I would just choose a picture from a group and be done. Little did I know that they would be SO customized. Apologies to my co-worker whose lunch break got delayed while I scanned all the options. Anyway, I feel I have accomplished something here, and the curtain has been lifted from the wizard who held all the secrets to blogging.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Welcome to 23 Things on a Stick. Nice job on the blog & avatar. Hope you enjoy the next 22 things.

Robin