Friday, March 14, 2008

Thing 4

March 14, 2008

Well, I found some really interesting pictures and posted my favorite. Can't go wrong with the Eiffel Tower. I realize the image is huge and maybe I can figure out a way to resize so it fits better on my page. I would like to have it higher on the page so it is seen right away when page is opened. Something to work on.

The use of Flikr for library related use is intriguing. I think it would be great to do something like the Clemens and Alcuin libraries and make the catalog a little more interactive. I am still unfamiliar enough with Flikr that the thought of taking on something to that scale, makes my head hurt. Getting my one picture was painful enough - it is a great picture though, so well worth it!

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

I enjoyed seeing the Eiffel Tower, but when I was there the top half was in fog.

The end of 23 Things is only 4 weeks away. Robin