Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 5

March 21, 2008

I am only on my 5th "project" and find I am disliking this whole experience with more and more vigor the deeper I get into it. Perhaps I have mentioned that I have no experience with the land of 2.0 and so explicit instructions for each 'thing' would make my day. Unfortunately, I feel I spend a lot of time fumbling around trying to figure things out that I would really rather give up on. End of rant.

Thing 5 is, again, interesting on some level. There is useful stuff here for the web-savy. A creative library page could definitely benefit from these different applications.

5 comments:

SAMMIE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SAMMIE said...

Susan, My first attempt had a typo I had to remove. Here is the post again.

Feel free to jump around and try different Things. All the tools are not fun for everyone. Play with ones you like so you have a more positive learning experience. I found that many Things either did not appeal to me or furstrated me. Robin

SAMMIE said...

Susan,

Welcome back to 23 Things on a Stick. If you want help along the way, there are finishers from Round 1 available to assist. Robin

SAMMIE said...

Susan, Welcome back to 23 Things on a Stick. Remember, there are coaches available if you need help. Robin

SAMMIE said...

Susan,

You are registered for More Things on a Stick. Good Luck.

Robin