Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Thing 5

Keeping Up
If I were unable to live without my iPod, I would probably download the Remember the Milk app from this exercise.  I liked the versatility of it and the editing qualities.  I'm not used to looking to my iPod to remember shopping lists or tasks for the day at work and so I'm not going to actually download this app as it will just sit there waiting for me to remember the milk.  For those who have gone totally paperless, this would be the app I would recommend.  I liked that tasks could be added to the list and then categorized, so you know if it's work related or not.  Also, I like the feature that allows you to mark an item completed or to postpone it, as well as the app automatically moving tasks to the next day that were left uncompleted for that day.  An awesome tool for those totally dependent on their device.

No comments: